Friday, August 20, 2010

here are a few of my favorite things {for fall}...

i love the fall...it's my favorite season. the shop switches over from pastels to jewel tones. seersucker takes a backseat to tweed and wool is on the way...
here are a few of my favorite things {for fall}

love these new backless dresses...

new bow skirt



who doesn't need a feather headband for fall?

new bags...
back to school shopping in mind, just feels like it's time for a new makeup/ purse catch all. how cute would these be packed with pencils, small note books and highlighters?



3 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing! I definitely need a backless dress, bow skirt, and makeup bags! Love Love Love, and for the record, Fall is my favorite season as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what's in store for fall for the gentleman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top with the asymmetrical ruffle! and all the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete